BUY NOW, PAY LATER
0% Fashion Finance at Monga’s
There’s no denying that weddings are expensive. As a couple you may have family assisting you with the costs but you’ll still have your own personal expenses. One of them may be your wedding dress.
Monga’s new 0% Finance Bridal Service allows you to buy any outfit without having to pay for it upfront. Instead, you can spread the cost over six months – making bridal shopping more affordable.
Director Ankit Monga explains more: ‘We have been thinking about how we can make our customers’ wedding day less stressful. Talking to brides we learnt that costs are their biggest concern so to help them have their dream Big Day we launched a first of a kind service in the Asian wedding industry in the UK; the chance to spread the cost of your wedding outfit, paying only its value, with no interest.’
In its first month, dozens of customers signed up to the service, taking advantage of this new way to shop. Terms and conditions apply, there is a £1000 minimum spend, which means the outfit you choose, whether it’s ready-to-wear or made-to-measure, is a dress, gown, or lengha must cost £1000 or more. You will then be pay a 25% deposit, so if your outfit costs £1000 that’s just £250 on the day you sign up. The rest of the price, in this case £750, is then spread over six months, leading to a direct debit payment of just £125 per month.
There is just one criteria: you must pass a simple independent credit check. This takes place only when you are in store at Monga’s Southall branch (it can’t be completed over the phone or online). You’ll be asked for basic details such as name, address (which must be UK), bank account details and employer. It takes just a minute for this check to take place and if approved you can take advantage of the offer immediately. Ready-to-wear dresses can be taken home straight away and you can collect a custom-made order as soon as it’s ready – which is usually six to eight weeks.
How it works *
• Visit Monga’s flagship boutique in Southall, there’s no need to book, just turn up.
• Complete the standard credit check, results are instant. If you are approved you can go ahead with the service and start shopping!
• Choose your dress – it can be from Monga’s ready-to-wear collection or you can opt for a made-to-measure design.
• Pay 25% deposit based on the overall cost of the outfit.
• Take your outfit home if it’s ready-to-wear.
• Pay your remaining bill in six monthly instalments via direct debit. There is 0% interest, though you may incur a fine if there is a delayed payment.
• Enjoy your dress!
* T&C apply. Terms and Conditions
For full terms and conditions, speak to the Monga’s team in store.